10.21.2011

shhhhhhh.....!

Can you keep a secret? You promise?


Good... here goes... lean in friend, I have something to share with you...
{i'm going to start blogging again}


Phew. 
I said it. 


After days of working on a total blog overhaul (you like?), I decided tonight was the night to really do it.  I'm a little apprehensive, because I'm not really sure how this jump back into blogging is going to look. But lately I've been feeling a lot like Jeremiah when he said "his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot." {Jeremiah 20:9}

After a two and a half year hiatus (really? that long?!), I don't expect that anyone would really be paying attention to this little blog 'o mine... but if YOU'VE ever had a fire shut up in your bones, you understand my desire to do something about it! So even if it's just me and Jesus hanging out here at my mind's eye... I'm glad to be back.

No comments: